Glass Cloth Tape is constructed of woven fiberglass that has a silicone based adhesive. Not only does this allow for removal without leaving any residue, but the tape is also perfect for high-temperature applications. The Glass Cloth Tape has high thermal endurance and can resist temperature as low as -54°C (-65°F) to as high as 232°C (450°F). It is resistant against flames and abrasion and is perfectly suited for applications that require higher tensile strength.
Applications of Glass Cloth Tape:
- Masking of high-temperature surfaces
- Wire harnessing, holding, and bundling
- Protection against abrasion on surfaces
- Used in heat treatment applications
- Sealing ducts of high temperature permanently